While I admit I love the smell of Bounce sheets, I'm with Cheryl on the toxic thing...I recently bought Nelly's Dryer Balls, and they work wonders: reduce drying time (saves $$), fluff the clothes, and eliminate static! All for $14.95! I actually thought about doing a post on them when I first got them, but never got around to it. You may have inspired me...
I know kind of funny this would spark so much discussion (I guess I am partly responsible ha ha) but I truly believe there are way too many chemicals used in our everyday life unnecessarily and cleaning products are definitely one area. I have rediscovered good old fashion vinegar and baking soda and not only does it keep my place clean without all the harsh chemicals it is also way cheaper....so another bonus, just in case you wanted to jump on the bandwagon!!!
You're too funny...I am a day or two late to comment, but...will do so just the same...I am a HUGE fan of fabric sheets AND liquid fabric softener...my one splurge in life...I am so cheap in so many other ways, but...I love my laundry smelling and feeling great - not a huge fan of DOING laundry, but...like doing dishes, it makes it a bit more enjoyable when the aroma is pleasant...so - there you have it...I splurge, not only on laundry soap, but...dish soap as well...well...I wouldn't say "splurge", but...I do enjoy my soaps smelling good...
How are you guys doing?! How's the baby?! how are you feeling?!...won't be too long now, huh?! My word, the time is going quickly!! How's Shira doing - I don't go on facebook much, as its banned from my work computer, so I feel out of the loop a bit (which is why I'm leaving such a long comment on your blog...forgive me!!) Have a great day, friend...
7 comments:
While I admit I love the smell of Bounce sheets, I'm with Cheryl on the toxic thing...I recently bought Nelly's Dryer Balls, and they work wonders: reduce drying time (saves $$), fluff the clothes, and eliminate static! All for $14.95! I actually thought about doing a post on them when I first got them, but never got around to it. You may have inspired me...
Mrs. M - Where are the magic balls sold?
I know kind of funny this would spark so much discussion (I guess I am partly responsible ha ha) but I truly believe there are way too many chemicals used in our everyday life unnecessarily and cleaning products are definitely one area. I have rediscovered good old fashion vinegar and baking soda and not only does it keep my place clean without all the harsh chemicals it is also way cheaper....so another bonus, just in case you wanted to jump on the bandwagon!!!
You're too funny...I am a day or two late to comment, but...will do so just the same...I am a HUGE fan of fabric sheets AND liquid fabric softener...my one splurge in life...I am so cheap in so many other ways, but...I love my laundry smelling and feeling great - not a huge fan of DOING laundry, but...like doing dishes, it makes it a bit more enjoyable when the aroma is pleasant...so - there you have it...I splurge, not only on laundry soap, but...dish soap as well...well...I wouldn't say "splurge", but...I do enjoy my soaps smelling good...
How are you guys doing?! How's the baby?! how are you feeling?!...won't be too long now, huh?! My word, the time is going quickly!! How's Shira doing - I don't go on facebook much, as its banned from my work computer, so I feel out of the loop a bit (which is why I'm leaving such a long comment on your blog...forgive me!!) Have a great day, friend...
Belly picture! Belly picture!
Bryan: I purchased my dryer balls at Sears, but you might find them at Planet Organic (??) or some other granola-ish store. :)
I should have said The Bay...not Sears! Sorry.
Post a Comment