Wednesday, January 30, 2008

38.5 weeks and counting....

Just a couple of quick updates on the pregnancy. Had another appointment yesterday. I go every week now. All is well with baby & I. The baby's heart rate continues to be around 160 beats/minute. I'm feeling good and am up about 39 pounds in total. Last time I caught Jamin in weight, but so far I haven't this time! We'll see what happens :)

I'll have to take a belly pic and post it soon.

That's all for now....it's not long now until baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!...(you updated!!)...I cannot believe your time is so close!! I'm so excited for you guys, and to find out what you have, what you name him/her...ooooh!!!! its so exciting - can't wait to hear the news!! Hope these last couple days/weeks go well...hopefully it will be days rather than weeks...hope everything goes smoothly - wish we lived closer to see the new little Barrett right away...we're hoping to come over sometime before our baby is born, though - we'll let ya know!...we love you guys!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Wow! Baby Barrett #2 will be here soon! I can't wait to hear the news :)

Anonymous said...

Good morning - its me, your daily government-worker-stalker...ha ha! Its February - which means this is the month your baby's gonna be born - and today is Jamin's birthday! I sent him an email - not sure if he checks it or not...but - just wanted to say Hi to you - we're coming over to Halifax next weekend - it may work out for us to see you, depending on your 'condition'...I'll be in touch - we're picking mom and dad up on Saturday at supper-time at the airport...so, we'll see if it works out to have a quick visit, like I said, depending on how you're doing and all...who knows what could happen between now and then?!...

Have a great weekend!

The Collins Family~ said...

It's almost time to welcome your new little one into the world. I can't wait to hear the news. Best wishes for a good delivery. My mother who has 8 children, said it gets much easier after #1...I'd consider her an expert on delivery! LOL!!! :)