Monday, January 14, 2008

Pregnancy update: 36 weeks

Only 4 more weeks to go!! Hard to believe we'll have a little baby soon! I had a Dr's appointment today and everything looks good. The baby is still head down which is good. My blood pressure was 92/62 (I always have low blood pressure), and the baby's heart rate was 156. I'm up 38 pounds which is less than I was this time, last time. I'm still feeling good; a bit tired now & then, but that comes with the territory! I know I'll be more tired once this baby comes, so I'm not going to complain.

Don't forget to get your vote in! I'm going to put one in too, but I won't take the prize if I happen to win. I'm still trying to decide for sure if I think we're having a boy or girl....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sorta want to change my mind and say Girl...which is really what my gutt tells me, but...I'm going against my gutt this time...Glad things are going well -- 4 weeks! Oh my word - time flies, doesn't it?! I was supposed to go to the doctor today, but we got snow, and I heard on the radio that my doctor's office was closed, which...later found out it wasn't...oh well, too late - I'll go next week - I'll be 28 weeks next week...anyways...hope you're feeling well - I'm starting to get tired again, too -- but still am having a great pregnancy...anyways...have a great day, my friend...

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Wow Sarah! So exciting. Heart rate sounds like a girl! I wish I was 36 weeks. Your good to go anytime now! Yeah!

S.

Anonymous said...

What about a name game! Points awarded for 1st & 2nd names.

Boys Names: Girls Names:
Caleb Hannah
Peter Mary
Matthew Leah
Simon Martha
Daniel Rebecca
David Rachael

From Aunt Jane

The Barretts said...

Aunt Jane, those are some great names!