Would that include transportation costs to the nearest Tim Hortons? That's 4.5 hours away in Fort St. John--or I would take a trip to the Timmies at the bottom of your subdivision, even better. :)
You know I will be buying doughnuts with my coupons if I win...ever since you guys came over, I have been wanting more doughnuts...you are a bad influence!!...I haven't given in yet, but...will certainly be doing so in your honor if I win!! How are you feeling?! Are you posting another pic?!
4 comments:
Oh good. It'll be worth trying hard this time! lol
Would that include transportation costs to the nearest Tim Hortons? That's 4.5 hours away in Fort St. John--or I would take a trip to the Timmies at the bottom of your subdivision, even better. :)
4.5 hours?
Wow...I thought I had it bad at an hour.
You know I will be buying doughnuts with my coupons if I win...ever since you guys came over, I have been wanting more doughnuts...you are a bad influence!!...I haven't given in yet, but...will certainly be doing so in your honor if I win!! How are you feeling?! Are you posting another pic?!
Post a Comment