Thursday, December 27, 2007

On to Cape Breton

From PEI, Jamin dropped Naomi & I off in New Glasgow where Mom & Dad picked us up and took us to Cape Breton. Jamin headed back to Halifax to work for a few days before he joined us later that week.

I had the privilege to stand in my good friend, Cynthia's wedding on the 22nd. The week before the wedding I was kept busy with lots of parties & dinners to do with the wedding. I'll do a post about the wedding later. I want to make sure Cynthia doesn't mind pictures up yet.

We spent lots of time with our family. We had a birthday party for Janine's 25th! Naomi helped blow out the candles.Another highlight from being in CB was a party at Rick and Danielle's place. It was a great way to see everyone that was home!One day we went over to Mary & Eric's house. Naomi was so excited to see their bunny, Lupin again. She wasn't afraid at all and even held her on her lap. She is still talking about that bunny!
We are back home now. Jamin has a few days off, so we're going to enjoy some time together as a family. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
what's the newest purchase?? you haven't told us yet!

Anonymous said...

Naomi looks so cute with Lupin!! It was so nice seeing you home.

Love, Mary and Eric

Anonymous said...

Great entry! Glad you had a great Christmas. It was so nice to see you over Christmas. Talk to you soon, Amanda

Mark & Cheryl said...

You certainly had a busy holiday! It was great to see you all :)
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes: Lupin! I totally forgot about their rabbit. Wouldn't it be exciting if it was a house bunny? No wonder Naomi was excited!