Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pregnancy Update: 31 weeks

Yesterday, I had my first doctor's appointment with the dr. that will deliver our baby. She seemed very nice. The baby's heart rate was 160 beats/minute (that's the third time in a row we've had that same heart rate). I (surprisingly) didn't put on any weight in the last 4 weeks; I'm still up 31 pounds. Everything looked good and I'm now going every 2 weeks. Hard to believe that my due date is less than two months away now!

Here's a pic of Naomi enjoying the snow in her sled. She loves when we take her outside in the snow! I'll post a recent belly pic soon.Oh, and stay tuned for news about our most recent purchase....

4 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Wow! 31 weeks!!! Where did the time go! Glad everything is going well for you guys & looking forward to seeing you all over the holidays :)

Anonymous said...

So, you are 9 weeks ahead of me...I guess that makes sense, I just kept thinking you were so much further along than me...woo-hoo!!! Can't wait to see you guys...I will be taking pic's, you know that!!

Anonymous said...

Oops...sorry - that was me, kristi

Anonymous said...

Okay - so -- Merry Christmas, friend...wish you were coming over again...we seriously are going to try to get over before the baby is born...so, you can be assured we still be stopping by to visit you if we do!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!! We'll talk again soon -- today is my last day at this job -- holla!!! So -- I'll be in touch again in the next week or so...have a wonderful Christmas!!!