A friend from PEI was in Halifax, so we got our camera back. I didn't realize how often I take pictures until I couldn't!
So, last week we went to Moncton & PEI to visit with family & friends. Here are a few pics from our travels.
We stayed with Mark, Roxanne, Gavin, & Cole. We hadn't seen Cole since he was a few days old, so we saw a lot of changes. Isn't he cute?

Gavin & Naomi are only 3 months apart, so had lots of fun playing together.

The next day we visited with Jamin's cousin Kelly & family. They had a little boy named Levi on the same day that we had Micah! It was great to get all the kids together. Naomi loved seeing Ainsley. Ainsley is Naomi's fashion consultant (a great deal of Naomi's clothes were passed on from Ainsley).
Here are the boys with the same birthday (and matching outfits)!

It looks like they're both leaning in to hear a secret..."hmm...tell me more...."

The girls playing together

The whole bunch!

Micah & his great-grandmother.

Next we headed to PEI to visit with Jamin's parents. Naomi was especially excited to see Kyler. She just loves him! Here they are enjoying a snack at the kiddie table.

Naomi chasing Kyler @ McDonald's!

"Bob-Bob" & his two grandsons

He & Micah catching a nap

Elsie & the boys

Elsie with all three...wish Emma was there. Hopefully we'll get a pic with all of them this summer when Shira is home.

Here's what we saw Lee-Anne doing most of the time. :) She's on bedrest until their baby comes. I'm sure it's not as fun as it looks.

Benjy went fishing one afternoon. Let's just say he didn't bring back enough for supper.... he looks pretty proud though :)

We were really excited to be able to meet Jonah!! Jason & Kristi have a beautiful little boy! Seriously, isn't he just soooo cute! Here's a pic of the happy family.

Here's me introducing the boys.

I just put this pic in so you could see Naomi's curls. This is what her hair looks like after it's washed and before it's been slept on!

Well, that was a long post, but I had so many cute pics I had to put up. Hope you're having a good week!
6 comments:
Aww...I love all the pics, so many babies!! So cute. Naomi's hair is super curly--maybe she will take after her Auntie Mary.
Miss you guys...
Congratulations, Jason & Kristi! Jonah is so cute! He sure looks like his father. What a lucky little boy to have such wonderful, fun parents.
Naomi and Micah's Nana.
So Sarah... do you wish you had twins??? I always thought that would be cool, but now I'll never wish that again :) Thanks for the encouragement. Hey, does Micah sleep most of the day? I feel like I am ignoring Max but he just sleeps so ...
wow - Naomi's growing at warp speed. every time i see your pics she looks so much older, and it's not like you post pics infrequently! maybe it's cuz i see her next to Micah. who knows. .but i can't wait to see them again! (Micah for the first time)
Hi Sarah, I ckeck out your blog every time I check Margaret's.
Your children are so beautiful.
I enjoy watching their progress. I feel like I know them. LOL.
You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family & friends. It's amazing how you are on the go so much.
We are soooo looking forward to Margaret having her baby. Paul is on cloud ***10***
take care
Margaret's Auntie (CHRISTINE )
loved this post. lots of cute kids. i loooooove naomi's curls!!!
love erin bredin
Post a Comment