Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ah, that Micah...

Jamin & I are really noticing a big change in Micah lately. He's been crawling for almost 2 months now, but he has just started to pull up on things. He's also out of his infant seat now (it was getting sooo heavy!). He sits in a cart now while grocery shopping. He also cries when I leave and doesn't always want to go to "strangers". He's a happy little boy who loves to play, eat, sleep (yay!) & watch Naomi. We love him so much!

He's now starting to get into the cupboards.
This is how I found him sleeping today. He pulls up on the side, but obviously can't get himself back down. (Don't mind the pink blanket. That used to be Naomi's and is for home use only!)
Big boy sitting in a cart!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet...a little bit of drool mom? Teething, I remember it well...Trac

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of him sleeping...so cute!!! He is getting so big - funny what a big difference him and Jonah being 2 months apart is at this stage...we are noticing big changes in Jonah, too...still not sitting up or crawling...he is a happy little fella though, and we are really enjoying him!! Wish we could see you guys more...hope you're well...Love your updates!! :)

The Kohlers said...

That's great that you grabbed the camera for that shot- it is awesome:) And I love the drool:)

The Kohlers said...

Also- your hair looks awesome in the baking picture, did you ever find that product?

The Barretts said...

Thanks, Dee! I didn't get the stuff yet, but I want to. I'm going to keep looking for it.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Awsome! Love the sleeping pic. Cant wait to see Micah all big and grown up.

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Such a big boy!! Love the sleeping picture!!

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

Wow-getting bigger! Looks like he is going to be a busy boy! So cute!!