Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mitch

Last night I went to a Mitch McVicker concert. It was really good. He's playing tonight at CBU if you happen to be in that area.

Before the concert I went to Pete & Neenie place for some quality hang out time.

Peter made me this delicious salad. Impressive, huh?Here is my bro on the computer. He's probably trying to beat my tetris score. :)

Next on to the concert. All of the original MacDonalds were there, so we took the opportunity to get a photo.
After the concert we met Mitch & Matt.
I was also able to get my pic with the opening act, Eric Angus Whyte.
Good times!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of the MacDonald Clan! Its hard to get a good picture of everyone in one picture! Nice hair too!
Amanda Mac

The Kohlers said...

Great pics!! You look beautiful in that first pic, Sarah!! Looks like it was a fun evening at the concert- Danielle was there too, I think? Anyways, thanks for updating! I only have 6 weeks left now- and it feels close! Scott just asked me what I was doing and I said "writing on Sarah's blog cause she updates so often and it's nice"- and he said, "Yeah, she's a responsible blogger":) hehe:)

Anonymous said...

You look sooo good, Sarah! Fun to go to a concert...we were sad not to go see Carrie Underwood in Moncton!! Hope you guys are doing good - you must be in CB still?!...anyways...we'll have to chat one of these days!

Anonymous said...

That's a funny one of Eric!

Mary

Unknown said...

nice family picture!

How do you get your blog list to self-update in post order?

i attempted, but i think i used the wrong feature (following).