Last week I was in CB. Here are a few pics from my wonderful week there.
I was happy to be able to visit with Cynthia & Xander. He's getting so big!

Me & 'X'

I also enjoyed a girls night out. First Don Cherry's, then back to Cheryl's house where we had a small "shower" for Margaret.
Mary & Alisha

Me, Margaret & Cheryl

Enjoying some food @ Cheryl's place

Margaret opening some gifts.

Dad & Micah

Carrots from Dad's garden. Impressive, huh!?

4 comments:
Hey Sarah- great pics- I just checked out your last 3 posts- you're too fast for me:) SOOO nice for Margaret to be up- or down? Anyways, we also just had a few days away baby free and it was wonderful!:) It's weird, isn't it? How was the Inn? Worth staying at? We were at a conference at the Algonquin in St Andrews which is a beautiful hotel- but the rooms haven't been kept up- they're aging as are some other parts of the hotel. Anyways, seriously let me know!:)
Hey! How did you update this without me knowing?? Hope your enjoying your night out. I am holding down the fort for you. Soon we are going to be single ladies for the week. Boo.
Great pics of everyone.
Sarah - you look fantastic -- I love your hair - you must have had it cut, it looks different!! Hope you guys are doing well -- love the blogging...you are a much better blogger than me...i enjoy seeing a little glimpse into your life...we should chat soon, its been awhile!
It was so awesome to have "Girls Night Out"! Thanks for the shower, so sweet of you all...miss you guys.
Post a Comment