It's December and Christmas will be here soon! We got our tree up yesterday and today we took the kids to the family Christmas party put on by Jamin's workplace. Naomi was excited to go and get her present from Santa. As you will see below, she was not excited to see Santa.
Here are the kids ready to go to the party.

Naomi & Jamin working on a craft:

Micah's name was called before Naomi's. He went up and sat on Santa's lap.
He didn't mind at all.

Naomi's name was called later on. She was NOT happy to see Santa.
However, she did want the gift.

Now that we have our tree up, I have to watch Micah even more closely.
He wants to pull everything off!

Ah, I love this time of year!
5 comments:
Don't you hate seeing them cry like that? That reminds me exactly of what Emily looks like when she's that upset:) You look great in that pic by the way- no baby weight left on you, mama...yes, second time around is SO different...not nearly as stressful and "what do we do"? all the time...still lots of work though- but it's so nice how much they sleep at the beginning, though- gives you such an adjustment period, and Owen is very content, we are lucky!!!
I love Naomi's dress, great choice!! The pic of Naomi crying is awesome! Bethany would be the same, want the gift but not to get to close to Santa!!
I love Naomi's dress too! It's from Superstore right? I saw it there, and then I wanted a girl :)
-gemma
You're right, Gemma! It is from Superstore. I thought it was cute too! Girls are fun! Boys are too! Whatever you get, it's awesome! Congrats again!
Cute kiddies you have! I think I felt that way about Santa at her age, too. :)
Is your tree a wee one? I see it's on your window seat...what is this one, Woody #??
Post a Comment