Just a couple more Christmas prep pics:
Naomi putting the 'M' on the tree for Micah. Grampie makes a letter for each one of us.

Naomi sitting proudly with our gingerbread house. Jamin & I have been making (when I say making, I don't mean baking) one pretty much every year since we met.

Last night, Cynthia, Xander & Glenda stayed at our place. Xander is 5 months old and a very happy baby.

Naomi warmed up quickly to our company and wanted Cynthia to read her a book (then another, then another...)

Here's a pic from a few days ago when we still had snow. Naomi was playing on the deck and Micah was watching her, longing to be outside too!

It's Friday night and it's raining & windy. Our power is out, but we're enjoying the use of our generator. You know, for the essentials like internet :)
1 comment:
Naomi looks so much older in these pics.
Post a Comment