
Today we celebrated Micah's 1st birthday. We've been enjoying having Jamin's parents here for the weekend. The Kleberts also came over for the party. Pete & Neenie weren't able to make it due to inclement weather. Ah, what a winter we're having!
Micah enjoying his cake (until his hands got too cold!) He's holding his balloon string.
He loved the helium balloon we got and didn't want to let go!

The fam

My boys

Micah enjoying a chip!

Naomi seeing what her birthday hat looked like.

Micah with his new pj's on from Peter & Neenie.

Micah opening a present. Thanks to everyone for his gifts!

Grammie & Micah

Bob-Bob & Naomi playing with her stickers. I don't know who was more into it!

Micah's cake. YUM!

Bethany & Naomi. I love this pic of them. They are getting so big!

It was also Valentine's Day today (as you know). Here are my flowers from Jamin.

Jamin & I took advantage of the free babysitting and went in town for a bit. We went to Perk's on the waterfront and then spent some time driving around and reminiscing about the past. Fun times! I love my Jamin.
3 comments:
I can't believe the babies are one (well almost for Madelyn)!! And the girls look so old in that picture...sniff, sniff. Happy Birthday Micah, we love you!!
Aw, nice pictures! Nice flowers! Your hair looks super curly in these pics.
Looks like a fun party! Avery would have loved the Elmo cake! Great pics!
Post a Comment