This week we were happy to see the Carabin family and meet their newest addition, Xander. Here are some pics from their visit. It's crazy that a few years ago (three actually) the four of us would hang out and now we have 5 kids between us!
Whoops..I'm missing half of Xander's face.

There's his cute little face. Looks alot like the other two did as babies.

Danielle (looks pretty rested for having 3 kids under 3!)

Rick & Brock. Brock was pretty mellow because he wasn't feeling 100%.

The Carabins brought Claire with them to visit us. She enjoyed wearing some of Naomi's dress-up heels. She wore them pretty much the whole time!

I had a couple of minutes to hold Xander. Such a cute baby!
3 comments:
These pictures are great! I have to agree, hard to believe the change in three years!
Claire looks hilarious! I can believe that she loves the shoes! I am glad Claire is getting to visit you lots these days. I hope to be able to make teh trip sometime with her.
Great to see the pics!
Claire looks so much older!
Post a Comment