Last night Peter & Hollie came over for some Settlers. It was nice to see Hollie and I think she should be around more. Why? First, because I like her. Second because I think she takes Pete's focus off of the game! I WON!!!!
Here I am enjoying my victory.

Here are Peter & Hollie pre-game. Peter was feeling confident, but it just didn't work out for him :) Hollie is probably laughing because she knew Pete wouldn't win.

Jamin didn't win likely because he was focused on his tower rather than the game.
Impressive though!

The Ramsey's came over and made us supper last night. What more could you ask for?! :) We celebrated Micah's birthday again. He seemed to enjoy seeing the cake again despite it being half gone!
4 comments:
WAY TO GO!!!! Winning at Settlers (or any game, for that matter!) is such a good feeling!!! Congrats! :) Loved your pics from your birthday/Valentine's weekend -- your kiddos are gorgeous!! Glad you got to go out with Jamin and had some free babysitting -- that's nice, huh?! Hope you're well -- any visits to the Island in the near future?! :)
I am happy for you Sarah. I understand what it is like to NEVER win Settlers, and even worse to have Nick always win!! Congrats!
I know happy that must have made you! Good job Sarah. You are the winner.
Wow- I cannot believe he is a year already!!! PS- I love your hair this length- looking good:)
Post a Comment