Friday, May 26, 2006

Jamin's home!!

Last night I picked Jamin up at the airport. He had been in Ontario for 3 days with work. It was so good to see him! Naomi & I enjoyed our time together, but we missed seeing Jamin in the mornings & evenings when we usually see him. I think it would be a very difficult job to be a single parent or a parent whose spouse goes away for long periods of time. My hat goes off to those mothers & fathers!

There are a few things that Jamin usually does and I usually don't do. I really noticed when he was away!
1) Empty the garbage & compost..yuck...oh, and also empty the diaper geenie when it's full..double yuck!
2) Fill the car with gas...when I went to fill the car with gas I actually pulled up to the wrong side, that just shows how often I do it!
3) Get Naomi in the morning and change her diaper before I feed her

It's good to have Jamin back. I know, I know...it was only 3 days, but we hate being apart!

4 comments:

The Harts said...

Glad to hear he arrived home! I'm sure he was glad to see his 2 girls!! My hat also goes off to single parents, it's gotta be tough! I understand how you feel about Jamin being away, Jonathan leaves tomorrow to go to Edmonton for a month. We don't have any kids to look after but I'm still not looking forward to not seeing him for so long!

Steve and Susan said...

oh sarah... 3 days...try 2 months!! thanks for the great video of naomi-- so cute

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hey there! You guys are such a cute little family! Absence does make the heart grow fonder...
and makes one appreciate the little things...I would miss Mark taking our garbage out too! Maybe we are getting spoiled! haha

The Chocolate Lady said...

hey there, welcome home jamin! hehe yeah I don't like to be away from martin we spend alot oftime together. If he was away for along period of time i think i'd be lost without him since we're always together like you and jamin.