Congrats to Hoon & Lindsay on the birth of their baby boy, Nicodemus! I went by the hospital today to see him and he's adorable!! Since Mom & Dad were still here I left Naomi home with them, but I think she & Nick are going to be good friends once they meet! ;)


The move went really well this weekend. Thanks to all of our helpers (Andrew, Tom, Peter, Stephen, Jill, & my parents) we are pretty much all settled in! We love our new house!! It's so peaceful here and we're enjoying the extra storage space. Come over sometime soon!!!
The 26 foot moving truck!

Stephen helping put up pictures while Tom looks out the window. Tom also helped Bryan move that morning, so he was probably needing a breather!

Peter & Jamin doing some lifting...

5 comments:
Congrats to Lindsay & Hoon & Nicodemus Nicodemus is a cute name, I like it. I like all these different names that the babies are getting. I think that is a big choice that I am glad that i do not have to make right now:)
I am glad to hear that you guys are all moved in. Enjoy your first night in the new Barret house and we hope to be down soon to see it!
Nice truck!
I didn't realize that Tom was over helping you guys. He gets the prize for Saturday!
Looks like you guys had a good move and will enjoy your new house, no doubt. I mean, even if it is 'out there'. ;-)
Bryan, you are just sad that you aren't going to be neighbours with the Barretts anymore!! I know you wanted to be the default babysitter!!
Sarah, I like the colour in your LR, it looks like what we are (someday) going to paint our BR.
Cute baby!! Finally ... a boy! haha... Congrats on the new house. It looks really nice!
Congrats on the move!!! Can't wait to see some more pictures of the new place!!!
Post a Comment