Saturday, May 27, 2006

Sleepover!!!!

I don't know why sleepovers are called sleepovers because you really don't sleep much! Last night 6 other girls came over to my place. Four teens, two other leaders. We enjoyed a delicious chocolate fondue (YUM!) played "Apples to Apples", watched a movie, and then around 2:30 or so said good-night! We had a great time. Naomi was super good and slept straight from 10-6, so I was pretty happy! She had been doing that for a bit, then started waking up again in the night, so hopefully she's back on track! Today we did some running around and I finally got some pictures of Naomi developed and put in frames. While at Zellers today she starting crying...not just whimpering or cute cries..nope, shrieking! Anyway, that's the first time she's done that while shopping..I guess she's not a Zellers fan!?

Tonight Jamin & Stephen are moving some things from Stephen's parents' house to here...check out Stephen's car loaded up! Those VW's are tough little cars!Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

joe and gem said...

wowzers. i don't know what i'd think if i saw that car headed down the highway!!
yes, i know nigel, sort of. he's friends with my friend lanna, and actually that was the first day we really hang out, which is sort of strange, but anyway....small world!!

Jeff and Amanda said...

Hahaha....the car pic looks like some kind of commercial! Too funny. Amanda~

Bryan said...

I don't like Zellers either.

Kelley Anne said...

good to see it was the VW making the trip and not a certain red echo...