Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Naomi is now mobile!

Everyday I give Naomi some "belly time" and last night she did something she hasn't done before!! Take a peek at the video to see!

It will be time to begin to baby proof our house before you know it!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little sneak! She's probably been practicing during nap time. Hehe.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K & G said...

Wow that is adorable!! SOoo super cute

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo....I love it when they start to do that stuff! I'm so excited. Now the fun begins! Great Job Naomi!!! I'm with Marg on that one, she's been practicing during nap time!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! so determined, and so knowing (Mum, I know what I'm doing!)
I'm just sitting here grinning at my computer and clicking "replay". Enjoy!
with love,
Marion

Anonymous said...

comment
awww she has hairy feet just like her momma.
anonymous

Anonymous said...

Naomi is a mover and a shaker, just like her mom. She is soooo cute

The Barretts said...

Thanks for the "anonymous" comment, Andrew!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR BLOG EVERYTIME I CHECK MARGARET'S. I'M KEEPING UP WITH YOUR MOTHERHOOD AND NAOMI'S PROGRESS. SHE SURE IS A CUTIE, THE VIDIO IS SOOO CUTE. ENJOY EVERY DAY--THEY GROW UP WAY TOOOOOOO FAST.
CHRISTINE (AUNTIE)

EmilyKH said...

Wow! She is getting sooo big. I can't believe that I've only seen her once. You guys definatly have a cute daughter.I hope to see you guys around sometime.
emily

Anonymous said...

Jillian & I will have to have a son really soon to marry this beautiful
girl!!! (and no...jillian's not pregnant :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's so advanced! What level will you take this blog to next? I can't wait for the Naomi sitcom and bloppers. Thanks for the great entertainment. Enjoy your long weekend!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Wow, what a moment to capture! She is so cute! And growing so much....love the smile!

Sandalina said...

awwww :) They grow up so bloody fast!!

Anonymous said...

this is naomi's kentucky aunt shira.... she is so adorable. y'all are so blessed to have such a beautiful little girl. i hear your house is beautiful. i can't wait to see it this summer. i have a present fo ry'all from costa rica and something for naomi. i love y'all and miss ya. sorry i don't talk to you guysl more often. bobby and i are praying for you all. this is our last week of school- so we are so excited! summers here!!!!!! yahooo! love ya's
shira <><

Heather and Robin said...

That is so amazing....way to go Naomi!!!