Friday, April 28, 2006

Moving weekend...

Today Jamin had the day off and we did lots of packing and took 3 car loads of stuff to our new house. I had only been there the one time and that was over a month ago, so I kind of forgot what it looked like (except for the pictures I have). Anyway, I like it more than I even remember! There is so much storage compared to our current house! The kitchen has so much cupboard space!! The bathroom has two sinks! What room of the house are you most "into"? I'm all about the kitchen. I know, I know...I'm so domestic :) But really, you do spend a lot of time in there....

Tomorrow we have a bunch of friends coming to help us move the rest of our stuff into a 26 foot U-Haul. My parents are also here helping out (I think the came mostly to see Naomi!). I'll try to post some pics soon too! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Naomi Best said...

so, didn't know you were moving...where too??? I guess I'll see it all soon,
miss ya all,xo omi

Mark & Cheryl said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see some more pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys...hope the move goes well...moving is sort of a mixed emotions thing isn't it?! We'll be moving...somewhere....in another month. Not sure WHERE yet, but...the people whose house we've been staying in, are coming home on June 1st, so...we've gotta find another place to go!! Anyways...hopefully something turns up! You guys never even got to see our place here!! Oh, well.

My favorite room in the house?!...I would love to love all the rooms, but...find that if I love the kitchen, then that is more important to me, too. But...would also LOVE to have a really nice bathroom...we dream all the time about our "dream house"...we're afraid our dreams are a little far-fetched...we have rich dreams!! lol.

Anyways, glad to hear that you are getting more sleep!! And...love seeing the pic's of Naomi. What a cutie!

Well, talk to ya later...have fun moving!!! Can't wait to see the pic's!!

Oh, and thanks for the shout-out on my birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Selig family, We are happy for you that you have a new home. Lots of love to little Naomi. We can hardly wait to hold her. Please give her kisses from us.

Love Jane& Kevin, Nigel, Julia