Here's Paul telling Naomi that he'll give her junk food when she wants it!
Great-Aunt Laura meeting Naomi
Uncle Pete with his girl!
Nana enjoying every minute!
Kendra is home for a month..yayayya!!
We babysat Ainsley so her parents could go to the Juno's...she was looking hot in her shades! That's my dad holding her.
Here's Naomi in her monkey outfit from Almost Auntie Janine!
This is so cute! Naomi is a star in this blanket from Dana & Roxanne!
And finally, Naomi in her outfit from Grammie...it still fits!

Great-Aunt Laura meeting Naomi
Uncle Pete with his girl!
Nana enjoying every minute!
Kendra is home for a month..yayayya!!
We babysat Ainsley so her parents could go to the Juno's...she was looking hot in her shades! That's my dad holding her.
Here's Naomi in her monkey outfit from Almost Auntie Janine!
This is so cute! Naomi is a star in this blanket from Dana & Roxanne!
And finally, Naomi in her outfit from Grammie...it still fits!


7 comments:
WOW! It looks like you had a busy weekend. I love the last picture of Naomi, she's so cute. I can't wait to see her again. We'll have to get together when you come to CB!!!
man that's a funny pic of Naomi in the star blanket... did you ever see the Simpsons with Maggie in her snowsuit... it's also star shaped and totally envelops her!
I LOVE the monkey outfit! How cute is that?!!
NICE PICTURES, CUTE OUTFITS.
PAUL WILL LOOK AS A GRANDFATHER**** DON'T YOU THINK?
LOVE YOUR NEW HOUSE. YOU SURE ARE BUSY PEOPLE. LOTS OF NICE FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
CHRISTINE H.
Nice Pics! That pic of her in the star blanket...haha...the things people do to babies! Too much! Amanda
CONGRATULATION Sarah
What a cute little girl .
I wish her long happy and healthy life.
You must pay us a visit when you are in sydney next time with a baby(Naomi).
Ali & Rushna
Hey Sarah and Jamin, Congratulations!...sorry I'm a little slow on the draw. Naomi is precious, so cool to be so far away but to at least get to see her ...and follow her story as it unfolds. :) May God bless you guys as you learn how to be parents - craziness, i honestly can't imagine it myself! I heard from your brother Jonathan a few weeks ago when he was passing through Ecaudor...just a quick email. He was in the capital and I'm down on the coast...but it was cool that he tried anyways. :)The Docksteaders must have given him my address...
Anyways, take good care guys - janna :)
Post a Comment