Last night our Thursday night bible study group had a going away party for Kelley Myles. Kelley is heading to Calgary this summer with Campus Crusade for Christ. We will really miss Kelley while she's gone, but look forward to her return in August! (side note: for all your single ladies out there, check out Kelley's latest post!!)
In other news:
1) Peter was here yesterday helping Janine move back to CB. Nice seeing you Petie!
2) Jonny flies in tonight, so we're looking forward to seeing him and introducing him to his niece!
3) I was sick earlier in the week and let me tell you it's not fun getting up in the night to feed your baby when you feel so awful...don't worry, I feel much better now!
4) Naomi now weighs 11 pounds and I dropped another 2 (we had an appointment last night). She is also consistently only getting up once to feed at night (which is great!).
5) We've been showing our current house to potential renters, but nothing has worked out yet...it's quite the process!
6) I realized last night when I was leaving the house that I hadn't been in the car since Sunday night and that I had only left the house a couple times in the past 4 days and that was just to go to the neighbour's house! I did have Kelley & her mom stop over as well as my friend Cindy plus showed several people the house, but still, I hadn't left the house really in 4 days! That must be a record for me!
That's all for now!



3 comments:
Glad to hear you are feeling better Sarah!
Hope the move goes smoothly.
Sarah! Thanks for the special shout out! I think I'm going to miss our small group most of all!
(thanks for your entry for the blog too!!)
You guys are good at throwing parties! Kelley is such a great girl! Sorry you were sick:( and Where was Jonny? Did Naomi not get anything to wear:)
Post a Comment