Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday evening @ the Stows

Tonight Stephen & Jillian had us over for a DELICIOUS supper! Thanks guys! We wanted Naomi to finally meet Guinness. They got along great! Since I have a fear of dogs and we don't want Naomi be scared of them, we're introducing her to friendly doggies early! We then gave Naomi a bath and hung out a bit. Tom & Amanda dropped by too and it was nice to see them as always. Actually Naomi's outfit is from Tom & Amanda..pretty cute!

Here's Naomi with Guinness...they liked each other!
Here is Jill holding Naomi as she rides her horsie toy (compliments of Stephen's parents)
Stephen holding Naomi...he'll make a great dad someday!
Jill with Nay-Nay (of course, she'll be a great mom someday too!)Some bath pictures....you'll notice we're trying a new do in one!
She was sad to leave....

8 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Awww...she (& Guiness) are so cute!

Naomi is certainly growing-wow!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,

Love Cheryl

Jeff and Amanda said...

Very cute. She is getting bigger or at least a bit older looking! Glad to hear you are not going to instill that fear of dogs in her! That dog is amazing, I love it.
Amanda

Kelley Anne said...

great new pics guys! I love your profile pic too! sounds like a fun night on Sat.!

EmilyKH said...

hey guys,
Sarah, You said I had to post a comment on your blog so here it is. I was so happy to see you guys at Lindsays baby shower. Naomi is adorable and it was awesome to finally meet her and get to hold her for a bit. I hope to see you guys again sometime. If you ever need a babysitter give me a call. I have Naomis cell while she is away.

Em

K & G said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Ya, I think she's getting older looking too - I can't believe she's a month old already. Wow, time is flying! :)

Unknown said...

Ah, my little "niece", she's such a cutie petutie. She looks pretty itsy bitsy next to Guinness!

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys...haven't commented or chatted at all since you were here...our internet was down for awhile until a few days ago...so, its nice to feel connected again, even though I always seem to forget to actually go ON the internet. So...I've just browsed through your last few entries that I haven't read...I can't believe you're buying a new house!! Wow!! That's really great...I'm sure a very busy time for you guys, though, my word!! Naomi is looking just sweet!! What a cute little girl. Oh, and...hopefully a visit to Halifax is in the near future, seriously -- we'd love to come over...so, we'll definetely work it out sometime soon here, don't worry!!! Anyways...hope you guys are doing well...it was really great to see you when you were over...I can't believe you're parents!! Crazy, crazy...but yet, it seemed so natural, too, to see you with Naomi. Very happy for you!! Love seeing the updated pictures!! Love reading your blog. Sorry such a long comment. Miss and love you guys!!

joe and gem said...

hey! i love the baby pictures, they have inspired me to watch 'a baby story' at least once every day. i think joe is getting a bit nervous, haha!
i also love the new profile pic, it is SO cute! p.s. you guys are going to be in trouble if all three 'hunter' girls are in halifax. we have a tendency to fight over babies. they have quite a magnetic effect on us. i'm jealous that emily got to see her ;)