Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The latest...

Yesterday Naomi & I stopped by to visit Susan when she was babysitting for her niece, Rebekah. After that we hit up the mall and met up with Margaret. Here are a couple of pics (check out the looks on Naomi's face!)....Also, a couple of congrats....

Congrats to Kim & Ray on their baby girl, Sydney Rae!!
Congrats to Rick & Danielle on their baby girl, Elliot Jane!!

Can't wait to meet both of these beautiful girls and introduce them to Naomi!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-that is definitley a Hart! Naomi looks much older in that last picture-very cute. Loves the faces too!

EmilyKH said...

I went to visit Susan and rebekah yesterday too. I think I arrived not long after you and Naomi left. Sorry I missed you. Rebekah is certainly a character all right.
Em

K & G said...

Wow, how old is Rebekah? She looks so big sitting next to little Naomi! haha... they both take very cute pics :)

The Barretts said...

Rebekah is over a year now!

Unknown said...

I'm proud to be part of Naomi's first "girls-at-the-mall" experience. I can tell she's going to be a great little shopper!

The Chocolate Lady said...

Hey sarah it's stephanie.susan and I had fun down at the beach went out for a drive to get away form the busy city livin'. At least for a little while!

We're looking forward and getting excited about the wedding which is in 23 days! I cannnot believe the flew by so fast but i cannot wait for it to get here and go by.. that kinda sound awful but so true, hehe. Great pics and yeah i've had the blog for awhile now and let's me tell ppl what's up in our lives as well getting the chance to hear about others.

Your daughter is so cute and growing fast by the minute, she's really darling. hope motherhood is treating you well by the pictures i've seen your fmaily is comming together and wish you guys the best.

stephanie.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hey Sarah,
Naomi is growing so much, her face has so much personality now! She looks so awake & alert in those pics, can't wait to see you guys! Love ya, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

We love Naomi, she is such a doll! We hope that the Easter Bunny finds her and travel safely to Cape Breton. Have a great time with the grandpartents! We love to see her pictures! Happy Easter!

Sandalina said...

Sarah, I haven't talked to you in ages, and we barely knew each other, but I have to say your little one is gorgeous! All the baby girls being born...Crazy!

Congrats, and you look great!

Sandalina said...

I'm great, Sarah! Just getting packed right now 'cuz I'm flying to Halifax tomorrow for the week! I'm excited...just in time to do the egg hunt with my nephew!

Hope you have a great Easter! God bless.
Sandy