Last night we went to a baby shower for Hoon & Lindsay who are expecting their baby later this month! How exciting...all these babies!! They got lots of nice presents (Naomi wanted to take some home, but I told her she already had her showers!) and everyone had a good time.
FAMILY!
10 years ago





7 comments:
That looks like a fun kitchen scene. Cliff's got the only unobstructed face and it looks like he's smiling for the cam as well! I see a Shannon, Gareth, parents in waiting, an Ingram, an ex-roomamate, and here's a guess.. is that Alicia in green with her back to the camera?
Hey Lau: Impressive...and yes, I'm pretty sure that is Alicia in the green. You did well!
So good to see Naomi. When are we going to get to "hold" her?! She looks so much older than 1 month to me! We can't wait to get down for a visit once things settle here (right now we're in calving season!!) but it can't last forever. Love to you both (three!!)
Oh man... I can't believe everyone is having babies now! We're getting older :) It's fun though ... I wonder who's going to be next!? Lindsey is looking good! She'll be a great mom..
Hey Sarah,
Well I was reading your blog and realized that I know this Lindsay you're talking about! Besides living in my basement when we were young, I hung out with her a bit a few years ago but havent heard from her since! That's so cool that she's pregnant.. a lot has changed since we last talked. If you see her around .. please tell her hello and congratulations for me! Thanx.
Love,
Ash
Hey Sarah,
Well I was reading your blog and realized that I know this Lindsay you're talking about! Besides living in my basement when we were young, I hung out with her a bit a few years ago but havent heard from her since! That's so cool that she's pregnant.. a lot has changed since we last talked. If you see her around .. please tell her hello and congratulations for me! Thanx.
Love,
Ash
oh man i suck with computers.. sorry!
Post a Comment