Do you ever have those nights where you just want to go out and do something?? It really doesn't matter if you just drive to Tim Horton's, but you want to leave the house. Anyway, I felt like that Saturday night. I had an amazing nap that afternoon and did my hair, so I wanted to go somewhere. I knew that a few people had gone out for supper to say good-bye to Kelley, so I thought maybe I could hook up with them. They were going to Walmart (it's the thing to do on a Saturday night!), so we took a drive in. We ended up hanging out next to the DVD's for about an hour! Good times...here are a couple of pics....
Sarah, Dawn, Margaret, Christa, Kelley, Kendra, & Naomi
Sarah, Dawn, Margaret, Christa, Kelley, Kendra, & Naomi
I know some of you may be sick of Naomi pics (how could that be?), but I can't help it! I just have to put a couple up...she wore this dress to church today!


7 comments:
She's smiling!! Too adorable!
And way fun party at Wal-mart. Let's do it again when I get back!!
I"ll miss you guys but I'll keep checking the blog for my Barrett updates!!
Wow she looks so pretty in her dress. I love that she is smiling already...that is so adorable!!!
awww sarah...she is too cute--the smiling pic made me laugh out loud-- i can't believe how big she is already!!
haha.. sounds like a fun nite at Walmart! Any place would be fun with that great group of girls! Naomi is adorable... look at that smile, and she's only a month old! That's early ... who knows what she'll be doing next? ;) walking...talking...doing calculus?
That's the longest I've been in WalMart and not bought anything!! And probably the most fun I've had, too! Naomi's fancy dress is gorgeous, as is her smile, what a doll. :)
Party at Walmart! Seems like a Cape Breton thing to do!
I love the pics...great pic of you and baby. The last one is halarious! It reminds me of a preschoolers smile-being goofy!
Keep the pics coming! Amanda
Looks like you girls had fun. So, if on some Sat. I just want to get out, will all you girls go out to Wal-Mart with me (in Miramichi)? I cannot believe how much Naomi is changing over such a short period of time. She has such a cute face!
Post a Comment