Saturday, April 22, 2006

Welcome home, Jonny!

Jamin's brother, Jonny flew in last night from his travels. It was great to see him, hear a bit about his trip, and look through the things he brought home. And of course, introduce him to Naomi! Jamin's parents came over from PEI to pick up Jonny so we got to see them too. Here are some pics....the stuff we're wearing is some of what Jonny brought back with him...note the cute sweater on Naomi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo of Jamin with the hat on . . . it's Sunday afternoon, I'm at work, doing my taxes and it's STILL funny . . . love you man!

Andrew

Anonymous said...

Keep those pictures coming! It is so nice to see even how much Naomi has changed already! I can't believe how she is smiling!!! And sleeping so long.....enjoy that when you can! I don't think any of mine slept thru the night till they were closer to a year old! Good luck with the moving - hope that goes well too. Love, Aunt Ethel