As if life isn't busy enough...we bought a new house!! That's right. We're not kidding (everyone who we've told seems to ask if we are!). It's in Westwood Hills subdivision in Tantallon. It is a very convenient location for us. It's 15 minutes from Jamin's work and with the new double highway going to be completed soon, it'll be quick to get in town as well!Now the crazier part...our closing date is April 28th! So, this will be a very busy month of packing & moving! We're planning to rent out our current house so we're looking for tenants as well.
Bryan, I'm sad we won't get to be neighbours after all, but we'll still visit lots!
Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure :) Once we're moved in, feel free to come by for a visit!









18 comments:
Congratulations that is so awesome. The place is beautiful!!!! I am sure you guys will be there for a long time it just looks like a home already!!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and happy for us too. Now Ainsley and Toffee can come visit more often since you will be so close.
Nice house, you should really like that. Funny though, I just asked if you were going to move last time I was there.. what a curve ball.. but way to go...now I have to figure out how to find this beautiful house... Congrats :)
Wow. I guess we really never will be neighbors!
You guys close the day after I do. When's your moving day?
Congrats! It looks like a great house. Lots of space for you guys!
B
Congratulations! It looks like a really nice house. Can't wait to come visit and see it. You'll have a busy month ahead but I'm sure you'll handle it all!
Ah, moving...I can hear the scrreach of the packing tape just like it was yesterday...
I love your house, I can't wait to see it in person; Naomi will love it!
Guys! I am so happy for you both!! :) Congratulations! Your baby girl is so beautiful! And your house looks really nice!!
Ahh! We're all growing up!! It's so crazy!!
Well, I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing so well!! The three of you are often in my thoughts. God bless!!
Wow!!! The house looks beautiful Sarah! Great choice! Now there is lost of space for Naomi's future brothers and sisters ;)
Wow, what a time to move. I knew it was coming but not so fast! haha Like pete said Does Naomi really take up that much space? haha Just Kidding. It looks very nice with a nice backyard for all your future kiddies! Congrats! Amanda
looks fantastic guys! I'll make the trip out!
awesome house and congrats it's a beautiful house and wish you all the best with it. Where are you currently living hope you check this maybe email or message me sicne ur looking for ppl to rent your current place out to.
stephanie.rudderham@gmail.com
Congrats! It is a beautiful home! Yes, you guys will sure be busy with moving, settling in PLUS keeping up with a beautiful young lady!!!? Rachel and MIke will be able to understand your situation - they are supposed to move this month as well -- plus Rachel started her job on Thurs! She had all the rooms repainted she wanted to do tho - but as far as I know, hasn't packed a thing yet! I love the windowseat! I've always wanted one of those....all the best. Love, Aunt Ethel
Bryan, we're not sure yet of our exact moving date...but likely that Saturday. How about you?
Wow! so many new things to play with! babies, and houses... you guys seem like really grown up married people! i think we are still a long way from both houses and babies! congratulations though, hopefully we will come and visit yours!
Lookes like a nice place, Jamin & Sarah. You may have to get a real lawnmower now though.
I love the blue bathroom. Like your mom Sarah, blue is my favourite color.
xoxoxoauntie marg
Hey Sarah & Jamin
The house is beautiful!!! Congratulations...looks like a perfect place to raise your children :)
Cant' wait to visit!!! Love ya, Cheryl
Wow!! I can't believe you're moving into a new home. The house looks beautiful. Since I didn't have an opportunity to see the last one, maybe this one???? Lots of well wishes! Congrats!
Michelle C
Post a Comment