This weekend we got to see both of my siblings! On Saturday Peter & Janine picked us up and we went for a drive out to Westwood Hills to look at the property that Janine's sister is building on. I really like that subdivision. Here are a couple of pics of the boys checking on the property..they look like twins with their matching coats!


Saturday night we went to Jesus to the Nations at Mount St. Vincent University. They had an excellent speaker and The Contact played afterwards. It was also great to see lots of friends we hadn't seen in a while.
Mary & Eric stayed with us on the weekend. They came up for Jesus to the Nations. We hadn't seen them since their wedding in December, and it was great to have them.
Oh, on Sunday we were the greeters @ church. The sermon was on "Why do bad things happen to good people?" A good question. Pastor Somers did a good job of explaining things, although some things just cannot be explained...we need to have faith...Well, that wraps up the weekend pretty much. We're still just waiting around for Baby Barrett. My prediction date was yesterday, so looks like I'm not doing so well...oh well. Maybe I'll still be right about the other parts of the prediction!


11 comments:
An update, of course! I guess I am still in the runnings for my prediction, on the 10th, I think it was (A FRIDAY!!). Baby Barrett, please do your best. :)
hehee... when is your actual "due date"? I forget what I predicted...but I bet baby b will be comin' soon! That's exciting!
Thanks for the update. I'm not doing so well with my update...maybe next week! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Its nice to see family and friends. I miss that. Yes, baby boy barrett will be here soon! hehe Amanda~
Giselle, the actual due date that the doctor is using is March 12th, so this Sunday...
Hey, guys...aw, I never seem to be on the computer anymore, so when I do, I have to catch up on all your entries, and...that picture of you two is sweet!! i can't believe your cute little belly, Sarah!! Can't wait to hear the news...I'm going to go back and check what my prediction was....try to hold off until then, okay?! lol. Love you guys!
March 19th...yikes, that's a little later than you probably wanna wait...sorry about that...go ahead and have the baby before then if ya want!! I kinda guessed too late, I think. But, anyways...we'll see. Miss you guys!! Can't wait to see ya again!
Wow, Sarah. That is so soon. Just think, in a few days/week your lives will completely change forever! How great is that! Danielle is expected the end of March, begining of April. I can't wait to see pics of the little ones.
I am coming down to halifax Sat night, who knows maybe the baby will want to come out early and see me.. I hope so... Lets go for Sat..c'mon Baby Barrett
S & J,
I hope you don't get too attached to that new subdivision development. I haven't even moved to your neighborhood yet!
God's blessings on the delivery. I'll be praying, o'course.
Bryan
Today's my prediction date so bring it on Baby Barrett! The reason I chose a relatively early date is that the Barretts do everything fast: eat, walk, talk.. so I figured their offspring will be just as quick - starting with his grand entry into this world! Wishin' you an oxytocin filled day, but above all, health and safety for mother and child. God bless! --IL
Hey Lau...that's why I picked an early day too! Maybe Baby Barrett will be the complete opposite of his/her parents!
Post a Comment