Wednesday, March 15, 2006

And the winner is.....................

I know that everyone has been waiting with great anticipation for the results of the Tim Hortons Baby Guess Off. Sooooooo......the winner is.......Kent and Giselle!!!

As review, the correct answers were:
1) A girl (3)
2) March 10, 9:14 PM (3) (3)
3) 7lb 8oz, 20" long (3) (3)
Total: 15 Points
(For scoring criteria, see post from Wednesday, March 08, 2006)

Kent and Giselle guessed:
1) A girl (3)
2) March 11, 6:06 AM (2) (0)
3) 7 1/2 lb, 20" long (3) (3)
Total: 11 Points

We will need your address in order to mail out the loot and $5 for shipping and handling... j/k, but please send us your address.

We would also like to point out a few honorable mentions:

Margaret
1) A girl (3)
2) March 10, 8:35PM (3) (2)
3) 8lb 2oz, 21 1/2" long (0) (0)
Total: 8 Points

The MacNeils
1) A girl (3)
2) March 12, 6:10 AM (1) (0)
3) 7lb 10oz, 20.5" long (2) (2)
Total: 8 Points

Christine Hickey
1) A girl (3)
2) March 14, 8:05 PM (0) (1)
3) 7 lb 9oz, 19 3/4" long (2) (2)
Total: 8 Points

There you have it. Congrats, Kent & Giselle! Enjoy your Timmy's $ and don't spend it all at once...

8 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Haha....so close, yet so far! Congrats Kent & Giselle! Dont' spend it all at one place! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kent & Giselle! You guys are good! Perhaps you'll get lucky in the Roll Up The Rim Contest when you use your $5 prize.
Naomi's Nana.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Kent & Giselle on your predictions win! Free date night for you guys!! hehe

Anonymous said...

thats crap! i demand a recount

jonathan

K & G said...

hahahah... wow!! I had no idea we were even close to winning! Hmm...what can we do with $5 worth of Tim Horton's money? The possibilities are endless! I mean, with that kind of cash, we could start up our own timmies! Ok, maybe not - but honestly, I LOVE Tim Hortons. We'll keep you posted on what we plan to do with the loot. Maybe we'll buy $5 worth of roll up the rim coffees and hope for the best. I already won a free donut and coffee (see, I do go there a lot heehe) :) Thanks guys!!!

The Cari's said...

Okay, now we know who to ask! Fun contest. Hope you're all doing well. Lots of prayers for ya.

Anonymous said...

HAHA--KEEPING THE MONEY IN THE FAMILY--GISELLE IS MY SECOND COUSIN. HER DAD, MY FIRST COUSIN, GREW UP JUST DOWN THE STREET FROM US.
IT WAS FUN TO PUT IN MY PREDICTIONS. THANKS FOR MENTIONING THE RUMMER UPS-- ONE BEING MY NIECE ( MRS.M ). LOL

START SAVING FOR A BABY GRAND FOR NAOMI, I THINK SHE WILL BE A NATURAL WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL FINGERS.
GOD BLESS, CHRISTINE

CHRISTINE HICKEY

Bev said...

Congrats guys! I know this is little late but I'm thrilled all the same! Saw pics of Naomi on Sunday... Poppie brought his camera to church to show her off! She's such a doll! Can't wait to meet her!
You must be wonder woman, no meds, time to blog! Jamin looks like he just lies around!!!! Keep the pics coming!
Will you be home (ie. PEI) for Easter?