Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day! Naomi enjoyed the day in her green outfit from her Great-Grammie! It's still a little big and we did put her hat on backwards by accident (whoops!), but we think she looks super cute!!!Today we had our one week check up for her and she's up to 7 lbs, 11.5 oz. She was 7 lbs, 8 when born and like all babies dropped some weight at the beginning and she was right around 7 lbs when we left the hospital. So, she's doing awesome!

Now, for my longer readers who have followed my weight gain, now it's time to follow the weight loss! :) I have already dropped 24 pounds! The doctor says that just shows how much fluid I was retaining. Anyway, at this rate I'll be back to "normal" in one week!! hahaha...so maybe that won't happen :)

Enjoy your St. Patty's Day!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge, HUGE CONGRATS to you guys...I can't believe I'm the first to comment on today's entry. Naomi is SOOOOO cute....and, I don't find all new-borns to be absolutely beautiful, but....she is!! Seriously...you've gotten some great pictures of her already...I'm sure there will be many, many more to follow!! This is when I love the internet....I haven't been on it much lately...today is the first day I actually saw her pictures!! I can't wait to see her...I am really just so happy for you guys...miss you lots...and, just wanna congradulate you again...love you guys!!

joe and gem said...

She is so cute! I also probably check your blog twenty times a day, waiting for new pictures! It's a good tool of procrastination, that's for sure. Hopefully one day I will get to hold her, but for now i'll just ooh and aah at all the pictures, and make Joey look at them all (surprisingly, he's not as interested as I am!!)

deb said...

that's the coolest and best st.paddy's day pic. I've seen all day. all year. ever. :o)

Anonymous said...

HI SARAH, I ASKED MARGARET IF YOU DRESSED NAOMI IN GREEN FOR ST. PATRICKS DAY-------I SEE YOU DID. GOOD FOR YOU!
I REALLY LIKE THE LITTLE FURRY RUG--PERFECT FOR TAKING PICTURES.
SHE IS SUCH A **BEAUTY** DOES SHE SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT?

CHRISTINE H. (AKA AUNTIE)