Here are a few pics of the grandparents with Naomi. It was such a blessing to have all four grandparents in Halifax when Naomi arrived. I know it was probably a long day for them waiting. They were all able to see her in the delivery room just a short time after she was born and over the weekend as well. It's awesome to know we have our parents' support, love, & prayers in helping us to raise little Naomi. We love you guys!
Here are both of the grandma's seeing Naomi for the first time! Elsie (Jamin's mother) is Grammie & Nancy (my mother) is Nana! I like the look on Elsie's face!

This is Nana (my mother) holding Naomi early Saturday morning. Naomi is all eyes for Nana!

This is Grandpa (my dad) holding Naomi in the delivery room just after she was born. Grandpa has the touch!

Here is Grammie (Jamin's mother) holding Naomi with Poppie (Jamin's dad) looking on as a proud grandfather!

Here is Poppie again on Saturday enjoying some quality bonding time...too cute!

And here is Grammie again...holding her little bundle of joy!

7 comments:
There will never be a shortage of eager arms to hold your beautiful litte girl! It's so awesome that she has the undivided attention of four grandparents!
It is so exciting that all of Naomi's grandparents were able to be there the day she was born. I think from those pictures she'll be one spoiled little girl!
How cute! Four grandparents wow, that is so nice. I agree with Kelly, she's going to be one spoiled little girl! haha
I agree, that is so great that Naomi has so many loving people around her. Her grandparents look so happy! :)
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to pass along congratulations on your new baby, I like Elsie's face in that pic, she looks a bit excited. Glad to hear everyone's doing well, she's definitely a cute kid.
Hey fellow Mama:) Sorry that this is my first message:( I was on mama duty all last week with a very sick little girl! But she is doing much better and is on the road to recovery....Now I have to be a "big person" and admit I was wrong....although Ms. Naomi, looks like her Daddy she is all GIRL:)Congrats to both of you! Who would have thought that being wrong could be so beautiful!!! she is precious...Take care of each other and I look forward to meeting her real soon...
Another cousin... Just when I thought there were enough Shaddick blood around, there's another!! hhaha jkjk This is so exciting and surreal for me, hard to believe you're parents! I just keep picturing you two on "A Baby Story", talking about all the struggles of parenthood. God has truly given you a gift, and I can't wait to see her! Hope you're feeling ok Sarah, job well done! YIKES (Can't wait til you bring her to Poppy's, he's really going to spoil her!!)
Post a Comment