Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pregnancy pic

Jamin & I got our pictures taken a couple of weeks back. We don't have it on disk & I don't have access to a scanner, so I took a picture of the picture. Anyway, it looks slightly better in person, but you get the idea.

9 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Very nice family photo!

K & G said...

Love the pic -the "three" of you look great! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVELY PICTURE OF MOM, DAD, AND BABY BARRETT.---YIP ^~^~^ I THINK YOU WILL HAVE A LITTLE **GIRL**

CHRISTINE

The Monettes said...

Your first Family picture - It is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love it!! I want one for my fridge. :)

Bev said...

Like I said on Jon's page you look fabulous, Sarah! Oh, yeah... nice pic of you too, Jamin!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! I miss you! Trac

Anna said...

Hey Sarah and Jamin!!!
Nice family picture. I can't wait to see little baby Barrett in "person"!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamin and sarah!!! You guys sre a beautiful couple and I can't believe you're babe is almost here! Me and scott are doing well in wolfville, besides a bad cold right now:(, but we're going to be moving to McAdam, NB on July first to pastor a church there, Rockland Drive United Baptist. Crazy, eh? It's such a blessing to have friends all over the place. I'm terrible for keeping in touch, lps forgive me. I am so happy for you guys, and we're gonna be starting a blog up within the month. Sarah, thanks for always being an encouragement, thru your emails etc. thru dal etc. you were always a blessing to hear from. God bless you both, love dee><> (and scottie too!:)