Yesterday we dropped by Tom & Amanda's place for a few minutes to see their latest paint job (whoops, I didn't take any pictures to show), pingpong table, and of course, their baby, Simon.
FAMILY!
10 years ago
The latest & greatest with the Barretts!
6 comments:
Cute kitty. He looks very curious.
Wow, we can't wait to get back and see you all! And great score by the way on the glider. I'm on the hunt too! =) Hope you're feeling well... we think of you guys lots. Later.
Wow, we can't wait to get back and see you all! And great score by the way on the glider. I'm on the hunt too! =) Hope you're feeling well... we think of you guys lots. Later.
Although I'm not a big fan of cats, Tom and Amanda's kitty is so cute. Margaret's right - he does look curious!! Meow
PING-PONG! I love it! I just played a few games last weekend...its been a LONG time since I've played...but I haven't lost a beat. Jamin, the next time I see you I will beat you in a game! :)
The Bettles got a table! That's it. I'm on the next flight over. Actually, I'm going to Paris tomorrow and meeting up with the 'rents for a few days. Will blogit upon return.
Next step for Tom&Amanda is to get on the blog train. I miss hanging with 'em.
Post a Comment