
Here's a pic of the boys. Andrew, Jamin, Tom & Stephen

This is a pic of the girls from last week... me, Kelley, Amanda, & Jillian

This is us from last night.. Amanda, Jill, me & Kelley..lookin' good ladies! :)
The latest & greatest with the Barretts!



5 comments:
I agree! One of my favourite nights is our Wednesday night Bible study. Being a child in God's family is such a HUGE blessing.
Hey cousins! Sarah- you are the cutest pregnant woman EVER!!!! My prediction is that you're going to have a little girl, and Jamin is going to spoil her like crazy! You guys are going to be AWESOME parents, and I can't wait to come up and snuggle with the new bundle of joy!! I'm so excited for you guys!
And I believe that I won the bet that you guys would be the first to give Grammie and Poppie the first great grand child! So in honor of my winnings, and if in fact I am right about you having a girl, I only find it fitting that you name the child after me. Sound fair? He he... Love you guys so much!
Looks like you have a good crew for Thursday nights. I guess the married couples tend to have their own bible studies now, as opposed to going to Graeme Higgs C&C? That makes more sense. I like that blue NIV bible in the first picture, Kent gave me the same one for Christmas a few years ago :) Nice choice!
Kelley's married?
Yeah, didn't you know, Deb? :) She had a quiet ceremony, so that's probably why you didn't hear about it yet. She's probably waiting for the perfect time to tell you guys the good news! j/k
Post a Comment