Yesterday, Jamin's grandmother, Aunt, Cousin & her baby all stopped over for a visit. It got me to thinking. Our baby is very blessed because he or she will have 4 grandparents & also 4 great-grandparents! That's pretty amazing! All of Jamin's grandparents are still living, whereas none of mine are. I know when I was growing up I had 3 grandparents and 2 great-grandparents.
I think that grandparents & great-grandparents can have a very important part of helping to raise a child. I have many wonderful memories of my grandparents & great-grandparents. How about you? How many grandparents did you have? How about great-grandparents?
FAMILY!
10 years ago





2 comments:
It was nice visiting with you the other day Sarah. I am blessed to have Grammie Gwenie in my life. Growing up she was always there to make me laugh and now she continues to make me smile as I take care of Ainsley. She has been a great help this past week with Ainsley. Hopefully she will be down to visit once your baby is born and we'll find out if all the old wives tales are true.
Seeing Ainsley's picture makes me even more excited to meet Baby Barrett. She is sooo cute! As grandparents, we can hardly wait to help you raise (spoil)your baby.
Post a Comment