Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jamin!!!!!

Happy 27th Birthday, Jamin!!!!
Here are some pictures of our one & only...Jamin Barrett, who is now 27 years old!!
This is Jamin looking intrigued...
This is Jamin looking "touristy"...
This is Jamin as a working man...
And this is Jamin relaxing on a Sunday afternoon....

These pictures were all taken when Jamin was only
26 years old...those were the days....

now he's on to bigger & better at the age of 27!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Jamin!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuz! I ordered this snow for you today so that you could stay home and enjoy a storm day with your wife. All the best for a great year to come.

Bryan said...

Happy birthday, Jamin!

Don't worry, 27 isn't so bad. Enjoy it though. After that it's all over but the crying.. err.. umm.. I mean it's great having more responsibilities, expectations, etc. You have so much to look forward to!

j/k

Have a great day and I hope you get cake!

Bryan

Mark & Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Jamin!
Hope you have a great snow day!

The Monettes said...

Happy Birthday Jamin! Hope you are both enjoying the snow day together at home. Lucky me, I got to go to work today,What a treat! :) All the best in your 28th year! What a way to start it off with Baby Barrett!
See you soon,
Lauren

becca said...

happy birthday Jamin. missin you and sarah....love you. take care

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumpleanos

You can heart in the fact that you will never be as old as I am!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamin. Soon you will be a busy dad. And Sarah will have time off from work. That's quite exciting!

Steve and Susan said...

Happy Happy birthday jamin!!--youi know i just turned 27 excatly 2 months ago!!-- its really not that bad--- hope you guys had a great day!!!

The Harts said...

Happy Birthday Jamin. Hope you enjoyed your day! Have a great year, I'm sure it will be an exciting one!

K & G said...

Happy Birthday Jamin! Have a great year!:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, J. You are the bestest friend-in-law ever!

barry-eh said...

Happy Birthday Jamin, may God's best blessings be upon you, your marriage and your soon to be fatherhood. Love you bro.

Ian Lau said...

i guess this is happy belated JB. are you considered LATE twenties now?? wishn' you another FABulous year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamin!!! Hope you had a great day, eating cake and ice cream.... and getting pressants?? Anyways, pictures look nice... but I haven't seen pregnant Sarah so there should be some good pics of her one here! The baby will be out soon and I'll miss it all!!! Hope you're both nice and healthy, love ya.
God bless,
Bayley

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jamin. I wanted you to know that I am really going to miss my Sarah at work and hope you take really good care of her at home!

Tracey

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!! I love this blog thing!! I keep in touch with my girls and their busy lives this way - and now I can with my nephews and niece-in-law! Sarah, you look wonderful and I bet you can't wait to see what that precious baby looks like! I can't wait to be a grandma!! A big belated Happy Birthday to Jamin.....take care of yourselves!! Love, Aunt Ethel

JWo said...

Happy belated birthday Jamin! Have a great 27th year!