Here's a picture of us (a few people had left already...whoops..should have take the picture earlier)

Here's a picture of the beautiful baby gifts we received! Wow....so cute :) Thank you, girls for the gifts and for throwing such a fun shower! I know you put a lot of work into it and I really appreciate it. I also appreciate each of you! You're an awesome group of young women and I'm so blessed to be able to know you all!!!

We played the "toilet paper game". You had to guess how much toilet paper it would take to go around my belly. Rachel won this one and actually she had taken off the least amount! I guess I look bigger than I really am! :)

We also play this game where you had to try to pick out the safety pins from the rice (with your eyes closed). You'd think it would be easy, but they have surprisingly the same texture! I know Amanda Jean won this one and I think Krista tied her. Way to go girls!

In this game you had to drink the pop fastest from the sippy cup. I actually can't remember who won this, but it sure was funny watching!!

Thanks again, ladies! The night was so much fun and you guys really know how to put on a good baby shower! Do you guys think this will convince Jill to have one or what!?!? :)


7 comments:
Another shower...which you knew about..you are too funny. Wow, where are you putting all this stuff? This shower business is convincing me that when I have a baby, I will need to know the gender! Looks like you had fun!
I'm starting an RRSP for the baby, do you have SIN # for him/her yet so I can complete the forms? I'll probably contribute $250 per month.
Peter
Wow!! You must have baby stuff up to the rafters now, Sarah! That's so great... I bet the teens sure do love you too. I love those cute little yellow booties! Your baby's going to be chillin' in style ;)
How fun having all these showers!! You guys must have a ton of stuff now! If you head over this way, my bet is that they'd give you one at Grace, too...come on over!! We miss you!!!
lol. I'm with Peter. it seems like that's the only thing left to get for the upcoming Barrett. :o)
How many baby showers does that make? You must be one loved (and popular) girl!!! You are so blessed to have so many people who are supporting you guys!
Hey there Barretts,Jamin, Isaiah Bondt here just ran across your blog through being linked to my brothers congrats on the upcomming arrival Isabelle and I are expecting our third any day now fire an email across we should catch up it has been a while ibondt@gmail.com
Post a Comment