We had a great weekend! Last night (Saturday) we took in the Mooseheads' game with Peter & Janine. Oh, first we enjoyed a yummy pizza at our place which we made using our new pizza dish from Pampered Chef. It was our first time making crust & sauce from scratch and it was yummy! (Thanks, Kelly for the recipes!!) Janine & Peter provided a delicious dessert as well!
FAMILY!
10 years ago





3 comments:
Looks like fun! I enjoy the Timbits hockey too..they are so cute! We recently attending a Mooseheads vs. Eagles game, and it was "I LOVE CBU" night at the game. There was three sections in upper bowl with everyone wearing the I LOVE CBU shirts & thunder sticks....lots of fun....I forgot the camera in the car, lol. But you can imagine.....
Sarah,
I can't believe you did a whole blog on going to a hockey game and didn't mention how the game was or who won. That's very funny to me.
BTW - You're pregnant so there's no shame in parking at the parkade. Normally I'd park on a street or at the Catholic church next to the library, but now that I'm working in Scotia Square, I've got a parking pass. Woohoo!
Whoops...sorry, Bryan. :) The score was 5-2 for Moncton...there you go!
Post a Comment