Today @ work there was a "surprise" shower for me (& Jamin). Being the nosey person I am, I "accidently" found out about it. It was sooo nice. Lots of good food and tons of awesome gifts. I work with great people...I will miss them while I'm off.
Here's me acting surprised...who am I kidding...everyone knew I knew :)
Here's me acting surprised...who am I kidding...everyone knew I knew :)
We were overwhelmed by the generous gifts we were given..thank you everyone! We filled this whole dresser!

Oh, and this is not from the shower, but check out the beautiful roses Jamin gave me...24 of them! Aren't they beautiful!!?!




11 comments:
AWWWW!! what a sweetie that Jamin guy!!! :o) pee ess... is there anything else you're looking for to prepare for new barrett that you didn't receive yet?
awwwww... what a great "surprise" :) Looks like you have awesome co-workers, and look at all of those gifts!! Wowsa, by the amount of stuff, you might as well be having twins!
It doesn't surprise me at all that you weren't surprised at your "surprise shower"! It has always been tough to keep a secret from you. You sure have wonderful co-workers!
Wow Sarah, you have great co-workers! Looks like a HUGE shower! Lots of gifts for Baby Barrett!
And nice roses Jamin....was this your "dating" anniversary?
As Deb said above: IS there anything else you would like to receive for baby?
The count down is on!!!
that's an intense baby shower .. your work environment must be very chilln'. I can't believe the next time we meet, you'll be proud parents!
Sarah: It was a pleasure to throw you this shower. Everyone like you so much that the crowd was huge. We will all miss you so much. You are an awesome co-worker. A note to Mama Mac have you ever been able to keep a secret from her, she is awesomely intuned to her surroundings (HMMMM).
I'm going to look into registering @ Walmart or somewhere else since there are a few people asking what else we need. I'm not even sure myself! This is our first time having a baby so we're still figuring out what we need :)
I am with Mama Mac and Tracey...I once tried a surprise birthday party...not happening!
Let us know when/where you register, Mama Barrett!
Sarah, no surprize that you knew! Looks like you had a typical day working for the government! haha jk. That's awesome that you have all that stuff. Its like a wedding shower all over again! I dont think there will be as much returning this time....you can never have too many diapers!! Let us know about the registry. I'll chat with you soon, Amanda~
can't wait to see you new stuff!
thanks for checking out my blog!
jamin and sarah,
first-happy belated birthday jamin. i am the worst sister in the world. i called you after school and no one answered and i was planning on calling back, but forgot.your card should be there by now though. i am so sorry i will never forget again. cool presents and cake sarah.i bet you were so excited. people are so sweet aren't they. i am glad y'all are doing well. love ya
Post a Comment