Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tomorrow's Monday & I'm not going to work!

Well, I've started my maternity leave. Thursday was my last day of work. Of course, I have mixed feelings. I'll miss my job and especially the people that I work with, but on the other hand, it's going to be awfully nice not to have to get out of bed so early!! I plan on spending the next few weeks doing some reading, getting things ready, and just relaxing. After this baby comes, I have the feeling I won't have as much time for these activities!! :)

Enjoy your Monday, everyone!

4 comments:

Bryan said...

Slacker

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of a stay at home mom. Keep sitting on that egg and just one of these days a warm fuzzie baby will appear. I'm very excited for you both.

K & G said...

Hi Sarah! Enjoy your time off... I'm sure you'll have a great time getting things ready for the baby. He/She will be here before you know it! Do you have a room set up for lil' barrett? Show us a pic when you do! That lil' one is going to be sooo spoiled :) Everyone is so excited to meet 'em :) Enjoy your relaxing time!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you are home and I am at work, with no one to take a break with! I will miss you being just a block away. :(