In case some of you didn't realize, this is actually my blog as well. That may be a tough one to figure out since this is my first post! Sarah has been trying to keep me away for fear that her readership may get addicted to my whit and humour and demand more (can you blame her).So, here is the long awaited scoring for the infamous Baby Barrett’s ONE and ONLY Tim Horton’s Guess Off.
1. Boy/Girl - 3 points for correct
2. Date - 3 points for correct, 2 points for 1 day off, 1 point for 2 days off
3. Weight - 3 points for correct, 2 points for within 3 oz, 1 point for within 6 oz
4. Time - 3 points for within 1/2 hr, 2 points for within 1 hr, 1 point for within 3 hr
5. Length - 3 points for correct, 2 points for within 1/2 in, 1 point for within 1 in
In case of a tie, whoever is correct for #1 will win, if tie persists proceed to #2 and so on until the tie is broken. If we reach #5 and for some freakish reason there is still a tie, we will award both precipitants as winners! As stated earlier, to the winner(s) goes a $5 gift certificate to Tims. Good luck everyone.


11 comments:
Hi you guys,
I can't wait to hear news about your little one and the Tim's award pushed me to actually make my first blogging comment...
I think it's a girl, and will weigh 8 lbs 3 ounces, born on the 11th at 11:30. oh length -- 21 inches.
i am so excited for you both.... children are the best gift. love you both. kim butler
oh, and now because of you I just created a blogspot which pains me because I will acutally feel compelled to update it, etc. etc.
come on sarah, up the antee! lets make it dinner for 2 at the keg.
pete t
I am going girl, 7 lbs 4 ounces, born on april 14 around 8:00am with a length of 20 inches.. see what happens
SARAH, IS ***JONATHAN*** YOUR FRIEND? APRIL 14TH ???? GIVE HIM A REG. COFFEE ( NOT TIM'S ) THAT HAS BEEN SITTING SINCE THE DAY YOU GIVE BIRTH UNTIL APRIL 14TH----AND MAKE HIM DRINK IT! UGH :-(
FULL MOON IS A GOOD DAY, FOR A LITTLE GIRL!
***GOD BLESS***
CHRISTINE H.
Christine..I think that's a good idea for Jonathan! :)
April 14th...I don't think so!!!
march 14, 6lbs, 10 ounces, girl, 20.5 inches
peter tattrie
post script - i was granted an extension on the deadline
so glad to know I'm still in the race!!
hey sarah and jamin :) AND naomi
congradulations on her birth, i cant wait to see her !!
enjoying being parents:)
CONGRATS SARAH AND JAMIN!!!!! Mum just called me to tell me about baby Naomi :) I'm very excited to see her!
Naomi Elizabeth Barrett...very pretty name. YOu gotta post a pic of her soon!! Congrats Jamin and Sarah!!!!!
Post a Comment