
Hi there, this is Stephen Stow, official journalist to the birth of Naomi Elizabeth Barrett. Sarah requested wireless internet to update her blog in the hospital....but our tax dollars just aren't paying for the essentials these days!!! So I have the honour of making the very first introduction to you the readers.
Born March 10th, 9:14 pm
7 lbs 8oz
20"
Be sure to check your predictions to see who the winner of the $5 Tim Hortons money is.....the winner will be announced next week....
Sarah was 1 of 300 first time mom's who experienced childbirth without the help of any medication......unbelievable......Jamin, however required Tylenol 3's throughout the whole delivery!! Just kidding, Jamin did a great job coaching!!
Naomi is beautiful and healthy....the Barrett's wanted me to thank you for your prayers! The hand of God was evident throughout the whole pregnancy and birth....and seeing Naomi Elizabeth is truly an answer to prayer!More pictures to follow when the Barrett's return home on Monday.


24 comments:
woohoo!! i was wrong on all counts for my predictions but my joy for the proud parents overshadows the Timmys disappointment. congrats you three.
i've been checking your blog incessantly the past few days awaiting the news. i even phoned you guys yesterday. praise God for health and safety. Naomi's a beaut.
WOW! Congratulations Sarah & Jamin!!! Naomi is beautiful!! What a blessing that everything went so well for you guys. Can't wait to hear all the details!
Love Cheryl
Congrats, Sarah and Jamin, and Naomi, welcome to the Barrett Family, you have a great set of parents. :)
So, I missed the opportunity to be the official Journalist for the Naomi E. introduction...I am sad...good job, Mr. Stow.
AWW! Baby Naomi is so cute!! Congrats Sarah and Jamin. I'm so excited for you. Remember to get as much sleep as you can! XOXO
Congrats Sarah &Jamin,,she is beautiful. I was really close on my prediction that is for sure. Ahh well, hats off to the winner whoever that may be. Looking forward to seeing Naomi, talk to you soon.. jono
Congrats Sarah and Jamin! What a beautiful baby!!
Glad to hear Mom and Naomi are doing well (and you too Jamin).
Congrats Sarah and Jamin! Little Naomi Elizabeth is beautiful!! Can't wait to see some more pics of the babe :)
Congrats to the proud parents! Little Naomi is precious.
That's great that the whole experience went so well for you guys. Praise God!
Bryan
I am so proud of you Sarah for finding the strength within (with Gods help and Jamin too) to do it with no meds. I am woman hear me roar. She is a beautiful addition to an already wonderful family. Ainsley and I (and Toffee too) are looking forward to many playdates in the near future. I am always a phone call away if you guys ever need anything and the Sutherland boutique is always open. Lots of love.
many congrats!! she is so beautiful and you guys look so great. awww... :o) praying for you guys and look forward to whenever we get to meet Naomi.
jamin and sarah,
Else sent me over to check out your daughter!! She is beautiful--and what an amazing picture!! Just wanted to say congrats, so: CONGRATULATIONS!!
AHHHH!!! Congratulations guys!!! I can't believe you named her after me...hee hee!!! Yeah!!! Hopefully I'll be home sometime to see (and babysit :) ) this cutie. Love you guys tons!!!
xoxo omi
Congrtulations Sarah and Jamin!!!!
Welcome to the world little Naomi!!! She is so beautiful!! Enjoy parenthood and getting to know your precious little girl. She is truly a miracle.
Can't wait to hear all the details!!!
CONGRATULATIONS Sarch and Jamin!!!!! Naomi is beautiful. I am so glad to hear everything went so smoothly and that you are all doing so well, you look great!! I can't wait to meet your beautiful new baby girl. What a blessing and a miracle!
Yay,
I am so happy for you guys. Isn't the love you feel already for this little one a overwhelming?? Babies really are the greatest gift. God is so good and I am so happy all went well and am excited for you to experience all the joy and laughs and blessings to come---
oh, and I love her name--- was one of my faves, though jenn and Phil have a Naomi, so I couldn't use it, but I LOVE, LOVE her name. And, no suprise, but she is beautiful!!!!
Rest up, Sarah. we'll be in touch.
Read the book Babywise. It is so great-k
Sarah and Jamin Congrats!
Sarah, no meds during your labour- your my inspiration!
Naomi, you are so beautiful and so blessed to have two wonderful, loving parents.
Jamin, you are now out numbered, but look at the bright side- twice the love!
Michelle
hallo barretts!!
congratulations to the whole family! Naomi is so beautiful, i cried right here in the MTA library when i saw the picture!
wow, look at all these posts, it's so cool how many people love you, little naomi is going to be completely submerged in love!
be blessed,
gem
Congratulations to all three of you.
Love from Naomi's Great Uncle Allen and Great Auntie Marg
Congrats on your sweet little girl. She looks beautiful. Can't wait to meet her in person.
Love Mike and Jan
Hey congrats... I am praying for ya.. so happy for you all.. Till then
Welcome Baby Barrett! Okay, now Rick and I are officially bursting with excitement! We are so incredibly happy for you both!! Praise God for the gift of life and all the love that comes with it! We love you guys and can't wait to meet Naomi! We'll be praying for you lots!
Hey guys I hope everything is going well with the move back home. Congratulations again I can't wait to see little Noami again.
Andrew
CONGRATULATIONS *** YOU ARE NOW THREE***
SUCH A BLESSING. SHE IS A BEAUTY. ENJOY EACH AND EVERY DAY. THEY GROW UP SOOOOO QUICKLY.
SARAH, YOUR PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE READY TO GO OUT ON THE TOWN.
CHRISTINE H.
Congrats Jamin and Sarah,
she is so beautiful. Glad to hear everything went safely and everyone is healthy. Best of Luck
Kristin Frizzell
Post a Comment