Thursday, March 09, 2006

My girls..

Well, first of all, I'm so proud of Jamin for actually writing a post! Wow...it only took about 4 months! :)

I can see people are pretty pumped about the Tim Horton's gift certificate...I know $5 is a lot of money. You can probably buy a lot of timbits for that...

I noticed a couple of you putting in votes, and while that's great, as a friendly reminder, the deadline was January 31st, so if you do have the most points, you will get a honorable mention only :) Maybe the winner will even give you a timbit...

So, here's a picture from Tuesday night of the teens in my small group...it's Amanda, Rachel & Sarah. They are awesome girls and I love hanging out with them. Lately we're studying different parables from the bible. Don't forget to do your reading for the next session girls!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad I got my guess in by the deadline!!

Cute picture of "your girls"! You will have lots of babysitter options!!

The Cari's said...

Yikes, how are you feeling... it's soooo soon? I've been thinking of you tons and wondering how everything is going? We can't wait to meet you baby and see you both again. We'll be praying for you lots.

Nathan and Jennifer said...

Hey Sarah,
Since you leave comments on my blog I figure I should do the same since I'm always reading your posts here.
I didn't put a guess in for the Tim's certificates, but I wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to checking your blog in the next few days and hearing the big news!!
Hope you and Jamin are doing well!!