They also held a really nice shower for us @ Grace on Saturday afternoon. Naomi received many beautiful gifts! Thank you to those who organized it, attended, and for all the gifts!
Here is a picture of four generations! Great-Poppie, Elsie, Jamin & Naomi!
Here is Great-Grammie holding Naomi...look at Naomi staring @ her!
Here is Naomi with Great-Poppie...she's all eyes for him!
I love this picture...Grammie with Naomi all snuggled in...Grammie didn't like sharing Naomi much!
Here is Uncle Benjy aka Uncle Ben (like the rice) with his niece...
This is Naomi enjoying a doll cradle Grammie pulled out!
And here is a pic of Naomi with her friend Laryssa who is Ryan & Carlena's daughter. Laryssa is 9 weeks old and Naomi is 2 weeks old...amazing the difference 7 weeks can make! They were dancing on the floor as you can see...put those hands in the air!! :)
Here is Great-Grammie holding Naomi...look at Naomi staring @ her!
Here is Naomi with Great-Poppie...she's all eyes for him!
I love this picture...Grammie with Naomi all snuggled in...Grammie didn't like sharing Naomi much!
Here is Uncle Benjy aka Uncle Ben (like the rice) with his niece...
This is Naomi enjoying a doll cradle Grammie pulled out!
And here is a pic of Naomi with her friend Laryssa who is Ryan & Carlena's daughter. Laryssa is 9 weeks old and Naomi is 2 weeks old...amazing the difference 7 weeks can make! They were dancing on the floor as you can see...put those hands in the air!! :)


3 comments:
Aww, she looks so cute in that little doll cradle!! I bet she was the talk of the town in PEI! Cute pics :)
Cute as ever, and just like mom, having spontaneous dance parties!! Nice chickie socks, too! hehe
It was so great to see you guys on the weekend, and get to meet Naomi! Very cute little girl! And she's so tiny! You're right Grammie didn't like to share a whole lot, but I did get to hold her twice!
And I like your hair by the way! I thought it looked different but I wasn't sure, and I hadn't read your blog in a while so I didn't know you had it done!
Come again soon!
Post a Comment