Here are a few pics of our little girlie!
First bath @ home...I'm not sure she's really diggin' it! The second bath she did like much better though, so hopefully she'll be a good swimmer like her Dad rather than her Mom!
This is one of the only outfits that fits her...and it's one for premies!
Pretty in pink!
First bath @ home...I'm not sure she's really diggin' it! The second bath she did like much better though, so hopefully she'll be a good swimmer like her Dad rather than her Mom!
This is one of the only outfits that fits her...and it's one for premies!
Pretty in pink!Enjoying some belly time on the blanket Uncle Jonny got her from New Zealand.
It's a hard life....










10 comments:
GREAT pictures! I think I've checked your blog like a hundred times excited to get another glimpse of the little beauty! =)
SOOOO CUTE!! Wow, she looks so small... adorable for sure. You look great too Sarah! Thanks for sharing the pics :)
I love your baby pictures. Everyone looks so well. You, Kathy, and David all got baby girls. That's pretty neat.
SARAH AND JAMIN!... i am so proud of you two, you guys are going to make super awesome parents. Naomi is a beautiful baby... and i cant wait to see her... :) best of luck... :) God Bless :)
Love: Katie Lane
Your little girl is so gorgeous. I can't wait until you get over here and I can see her. Congratulations!!!!!
I have to say some of these pictures may come back to haunt Naomi in a few years.
Beautiful pics Sarah & Jamin....I especially like the one of "Mommy & her angel". Naomi is so cute! You look great Sarah (you too Jamin!) Keep the pics coming!!!
So cute, so cute!! I just want to drop everything and go visit every time I see new pictures!
I can't wait to come meet my cute little niece tonight!! She's so beautiful. I'll change all her diapers for you.
Love, Auntie Mary
she is soooo cute. I can't wait to meet her.... maybe someday our baby and she can be friends, and if we have a little boy... who knows??!! Sarah, you look so great. I am getting nervous about what I will look like after my baby belly excuse is gone:)
I need your mailing address. can you email it to me.
I am so, so happy for you. Everything is sweeter with babies around--- and the love and pride you feel is unbelievable, isn't it?!! GOd is so good.
Post a Comment