I went to the hairdresser's on Thursday looking for a new do. I told the girl that I wanted my hair back to its natural color. She suggested I go "slightly" darker..perhaps a chocolate brown. Anyway, it turned out darker than I was expecting, but now that I've had a few days to adjust, I do like the new color. It was just a bit of a shocker at first...it reminds me of Ashley Simpson's hair color..what do you think?
FAMILY!
10 years ago


11 comments:
Hey Sarah
I love the new do! You look wonderful for 2 weeks postpartum. (But you always look good!)
Take care & looking forward to Naomi's tour of Cape Breton!!!
love the hair :)
You look good Sarah. When ever you dye your hair brown it will always look alot darker at first, but it will lighten up in a month or so. It still looks great though. I like the length.
I really like it and I think it suits you. I am sure it will also be way easier to manage now that you have a little one!!! Looking Good!!!
I really like it and I think it suits you. I am sure it will also be way easier to manage now that you have a little one!!! Looking Good!!!
I like your new haircut/color Sarah! The side bangs are cute, and the color is a neat change. It's funny how changing something so simple like hair- can change a persons' looks so much! Looks great! ~Giselle
Hey Sarah...I like it! Can't wait to see in person! I actually had a dream about your hair do, if you can imagine!!
what a bunch of kiss-ups. do you want honesty or the truth? i like your hair better the old way.
stephen
Stephen...I like your honesty :)
Hi Sarah and Jamin....and that beautiful Naomi! It was so nice to see pictures of you - and especially Great Grammie and Poppie! Sounds like you all had a great weekend! All the best.....to all of you. Love Aunt Ethel
Fun new hair-do! I really like it. I've already been contemplating a new one for myself. I have a girlfriend who's a hairdresser and I think I'm gonna tell her to go nuts. Well, within reason of course! Hopefully we'll be in touch soon!!!!!!
Post a Comment