Wednesday, March 29, 2006

First outing on our own....Superstore!

Life sure has changed since Naomi came along. (in a good way!) My life revolves around feeding times every 3 hours. Naomi feeds, has wake time, then sleeps...then does it all again. Often I try to enjoy the sleep time when she does!

Jamin was off for two weeks, but is now gone back to work. Naomi & I are enjoying our time together. Today we went out just the two of us for the first time. We went to Superstore. It was a successful outing. She slept the whole time. On another note, the grocery stores are so quiet on a weekday morning. I think there were about 10 other customers there. What a great time to go compared to Saturdays!

Anyway, not too much else new...Nana & Grampa are coming for a visit tomorrow and we're looking forward to seeing them!

Here are a couple of cute pics of Naomi (or Nay, Nay as we call her sometimes..)She loves to disco...Showing off her beautiful eyes...

6 comments:

The Harts said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Naomi looks so alert and bright in those pictures. Can't wait to see her again. Looking forward to her first trip to CB!!

kim said...

Hey you three,
so cute, so cute. I must check this blog for new pics everyday.
Isn't parenthood wonderful?? i can't wait to meet our newest family member--- It is so fun when they are so tiny and cuddly. I love the way they scrunch up their little bodies--- She is so sweet looking-- what a miracle.
love you!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh she is so cute!!! Sounds like a very successful outing. I am sure one other thing that has changed is how fast you can get out of the house now eh....

Keep the pictures coming...I love seeing what you guys are up to.

The Chocolate Lady said...

what wonderful pictures and success on going grocery shopping with her. all the best with your new family and parenthood suits you guys, that's awesome.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hey Sarah!
"Nay Nay" is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. You seem to be adjusting to motherhood very well...you are a natural!
Love ya, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

The Ellefsens say:
Congrats on your beautiful new daughter. Just found out recently that it's a girl and just visited your very informative blog and saw her picture for the first time. She's a beauty and we can tell she has some pretty proud parents and realtives! Congrats on your new home too...it looks great! We'll pay a visit next opportunity we get. Jans and Jenn have sold in Fall River and are moving back to Waverly Rd. area..closer to work. Congrats again on your beautiful daughter, Naomi! Blessings!
Irene and Lloyd