Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Sarah

Sarah, you are the greatest mom and wife me and Naomi could ask for, we love you sooo much and are thankful that we got you!!!

Jamin and Naomi

Here are a few pictures of the birthday girl.

Sarah and Naomi on the boardwalk at the Halifax waterfront, Naomi is saying "mmm stroller"

Me and Sarah enjoying a smoothy together.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sister!!

I love you lots and lots.

Mary

Bryan said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Unknown said...

Oh my dear--JAMIN! You can blog! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!

The Harts said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Hope you have a great one!

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Happy Birthday (again!) Sarah!! We miss you!

Good job on the posting Jamin!!

The Barretts said...

Aww...thanks, Jamin! I'm impressed that you actually blogged :)

I think I got the good end of the deal actually :)

Anonymous said...

hope you had a good visit with your parents. i tried to call you ,but mom said you were away all week. by the way, i can't see any of your pictures or open them- it is making me mad!!! love you all!

Anonymous said...

You should post some pictures from when you were home! Hope VBS went well today.

Love Mary