Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just so you know...

...tomorrow is my birthday :) I'm turning the big 27!

Are you into birthdays? I am and I'm not. I don't need cards or gifts, but I do enjoy a phone call, note, or ecard from a friend or family member (hint, hint). Oh, I also like to enjoy some good food & cake!

How do you like to celebrate your birthday?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY SARAH! I won't get a chance to say it tomorrow as we'll be on the road. Enjoy your family party tonight...be sure to enjoy your cake as well. It was great to see you guys again.

Ian Lau said...

i know how you just love giving and receiving cards - it's in the mail!

Unknown said...

only you...

I hope you have a FABulous birthday!! I wish I could be there to party with you, chickie. :)

Let me know how 27 is!

The Sutherland's said...

Thanks for the reminder. I wouldn't want to be on the naughty list.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Happy belated Birthday Sarah! I cant believe I am older than you. I always think tall people are older..and well you are definately taller.

Hope it was a good one.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Very nice post from your hubby & Naomi! I hope you have a wonderful bday! Happy 27th!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! A little birdie told me (Mrs. M.)
So have a great celebration and best wishes, Marion